From Nicaragua to Nepal, Alaska to the Azores, and Canada to the Caribbean, our ambassadors have traveled the globe to put our apparel to the test. In our Holiday Gift Guide, they share their top picks for the mountain-loving, adventure-seeking women in your life.
1. Firefly Hoody ($220) – Engineered for high intensity activity, the innovative Firefly Hoody boasts greater freedom of movement, temperature regulation, and stability (it won’t shift while you move!) in fitted, feminine fashion. Lightweight PRIMALOFT GOLD™ insulation creates a superb warmth-to-weight ratio and provides continued insulation when wet. A second insulator, PRIMALOFT GOLD ACTIVE™, adds four-way stretch for flexibility and stability during intense action.
2. Savina Sweater ($129) – A classy choice for evenings out or everyday errands, the Savina Sweater features ALFPACA GOLD™ fleece for performance, durability and warmth. Knit with multi-toned yarn, ALFPACA GOLD exhibits a richness and depth not seen in other fleece.
Falling just above the knee, the Savina Sweater wraps you in luxurious comfort and style.
3. Amaya Lined Flannel ($109) – Perfect for chilly nights around the campfire, the Amaya Flannel features a soft fleece body lining for extra warmth and comfort. With hand warmer pockets and a generous cut for easy layering, the Amaya delivers more than the average flannel.
Stacy put the Amaya through its paces on a cool hike through the clouds. She loves the soft lining, easy snap buttons, and chill vibe of this must-have flannel. When you want a lighter, more fitted flannel, the Alina Flannel is another favorite.
4. Nova Pullover ($89) – Wrap yourself in luxurious softness and unparalleled style with the Nova Pullover. Featuring a cozy cowl neck, soft sweater blend, and flattering fit, the Nova Pullover is a comfort piece that effortlessly transitions to date night wow.
5. Anika Covertible Pant ($89) – From coast to crest, the Anika Convertible Pant delivers all day comfort and performance on the trails and into town. The durable, lightweight TUFFLEX™ softshell fabric moves with you and features a soft, brushed back for added comfort. When you don’t need a full-length pant, the legs zip off to a 10″ short.
Ambassadors Christine and Nicole tested the pants extensively in the Pacific Northwest and Canadian Rockies. With nothing but rave reviews, the Anika Convertible Pant is their top pick for women’s performance pants. Full product review.
6. Flight Jacket ($169) – Featuring 100% premium, mid-weight Italian fleece for luxurious softness and outstanding performance, two-toned threads for richness and depth, and a stowaway hood that zips into an oversized collar, the lavish Flight Jacket makes our list year after year.
Angela swears by it for snowshoeing; Allie calls it her adult-sized lovie; Sophie loves the stowaway hood; and Nicole wore it non-stop during two weeks of glacier gawking, camping and hiking in the Canadian Rockies.
7. Lea Pullover ($85) – Another evergreen favorite, the Lea Pullover is stylish, versatile, and comfortable. The lightweight fabric combines the warmth and wicking properties of polyester with the stretch and movement of spandex, while DYNAMIK™ stitching reduces bulk and makes layering comfortable and easy.
Featuring a cowl neck with draw cord, kangaroo pocket, and princess lines for a flattering, feminine fit, the stylish Lea Pullover easily transitions from trail to town to travel. Lea Dress also available.
8. MØVA Skinny Pant ($85) – The perfect fit for travel, hiking or happy hour, the MØVA Skinny Pant features soft, durable KONTOUR™ fabric that holds its shape for a flattering, feminine fit. The combination of unique stretch nylon fabric with a contoured waistband and KÜHLKURVE™ fit create the comfortable feel of leggings, while KÜHL‘s distinct design delivers a stylish pant that can be worn day or night.
Whether she’s boarding a flight for her next adventure or hitting happy hour, the MØVA Skinny Pant is Danielle’s go-to choice and our pick for best all-round pant. Full product review.