- Test on a small discrete area before using
- Remove debris and dirt from the garment. Use cold water for difficult stains.
- Rub the block of KUHLWAX onto the clean, dry garment in thin even layer using long strokes.
- After you’ve applied the wax, use your hands/fingers to rub it evenly across the fabric and spread it out.
- Melt the wax into the fabric using an iron set to low/medium heat (no steam) or you can use a hair dryer.
- Repeat process if necessary.
- To remove wax wash garment in 40C (104F).
KÜHL® User Reviews
There are no reviews yet for this item.
Independent Reviews by eKomi0 Total Reviews
There are no eKomi reviews yet for this item.