The KÜHL AIRKRAFT™ SHIRT features a quick dry, moisture wicking polyester blend fabric with UPF 20. Knit fabric on the back panel allows greater freedom of movement. Strategically placed mesh panels provide air flow and cool comfort.
Available in patterned fabric colors, the AIRKRAFT features a button-down collar, button front and 2 button-down chest pockets. Sleeves can be rolled up and secured with button tab.
A built-in custom sunglass cleaner chamois patch is sewn inside the bottom left placket. Zippered pockets provide secure storage.
- Fabric 1: main body: 53% Polyester, 47% Nylon | 2.5 oz/sq. yd; 84 GSM
- Fabric 2: 85% Polyester, 15% Cotton | 4.7 oz/sq. yd; 160 GSM
- Fabric 3: 86% Polyester, 14% Cotton | 4.7 oz/sq. yd; 160 GSM
- Patterned fabric colors
- UPF 20
- Quick dry, moisture wicking
- Soft, quick drying knit fabric located at front sleeve and back panel provides odor control and wicking
- Knit fabric on back panel for freedom of movement
- Zippered security pockets
- Built-in custom sunglasses cleaner inside bottom left placket
- Strategically placed mesh panels for increased air flow and comfort
- Hidden button down collar, button front and 2 button down chest pockets
- Roll-up sleeves with button tab
KÜHL® User Reviews
This shirt is absolutely amazing. The fit is perfect for me. It’s super light and breathable and dries quick. I absolutely love the button down collar. It keeps the shirt looking sharp even when being very active. The sunglass wipe on the inside of the shirt works great as well. Apparently they have updated the shirt since I bought mine. I’m not quite sure what they could improve about this shirt. It’s well worth the price.
Posted by Kurt on December 28th 2017
I bought this shirt before going on summer river/hiking trip to Arizona and Utah deserts. Shirt was as cool as possible and dries faster than any other shirt I've ever owned. I even washed it by hand each day at our campsite and it was ready to go. Can just jump in the water with it too. Fits a little slim in arms when sleeves rolled up, but it's perfect otherwise.
Posted by Michael on July 28th 2017
Independent Reviews by eKomi0 Total Reviews
There are no eKomi reviews yet for this item.