The KÜHL SKAGEN 1/4 ZIP features a knit bonded micro fleece paired with ULTRAERO™ mélange fleece on the sides and under the arms for ultimate movement and comfort. Blending virgin wool and polyester, ULTRAERO is lightweight, durable, and odor- and pill-resistant.
Sewn with DYNAMIK™ stitching for more stretch and strength than traditional flatlock, low bulk seams make layering comfortable and easy, while KÜHL’s exclusive articulated 5-panel sleeves provide better range of motion. The interior collar is lined with microsuede for warmth and comfort.
The SKAGEN 1/4 ZIP features an ergonomic KÜHL crest zipper pull, draft flap and chin guard. KÜHL's signature thumb loops seal out the cold. Machine washable.
- Fabric 1: main body: 57% Polyester, 29% Wool, 11% Nylon,2% other fibers, 1% Elastane | 11.1 oz/sq. yd; 375 GSM
- Fabric 2: ULTRAERO™ 51% Polyester 49% Virgin Wool | 5.5 oz/sq. yd; 188 GSM
- Sweater knit bonded micro fleece
- DYNAMIK™ stitching
- Microsuede interior collar for warmth and comfort
- 11"" zipper with draft flap and chin guard
- Ergonomic KÜHL crest zipper pull
- Beautiful wool blend mélange fleece on the side body and underarms
- KÜHL’s exclusive articulated 5-panel sleeves for better range of motion
- KÜHL signature thumb loops
- Machine washable wool
KÜHL® User Reviews
There are no reviews yet for this item.
Independent Reviews by eKomi0 Total Reviews
There are no eKomi reviews yet for this item.