The KÜHL AIRSTORM™ JACKET is a robust, high performance rain jacket made with waterproof/breathable fabric that boasts a 20K waterproof rating, 16K water vapor transportation, and a 2.5 layer 15 micron thick hydrophilic PU laminate.
The fabric is woven for mechanical stretch and strength. Spacer mesh inserts at the draft flap, inside hood and inside yoke create airflow, and the 2KÜHL zipper system allows airflow but can also zip closed. All seams have been fully sealed with matching tape for a clean interior. The Velcro cuff closures seal out cold and wet, and YKK zippers are water resistant.
The AIRSTORM JACKET features bottom hem cord adjustments for a custom fit, and KÜHL's signature hood has front and back adjustments. The 5-panel sleeve design provides an ergonomic fit and freedom of movement. Custom KÜHL reflective ribbon at the inside draft flap and inside pockets provide better visibility.
- Fabric 1: main body: 88% Nylon, 12% Spandex 15k/10k, 2.5L| 4.8 oz/sq. yd; 164 GSM
- Fabric 2: AIRMESH 100% Polyester Spacer Mesh | 4.1 oz/sq. yd; 140 GSM
- APPROXIMATE GARMENT WEIGHT SIZE LARGE: 658 G | 23.2 OZ
- High performance, 2.5 layer waterproof/breathable
- 2KÜHL zipper system to allow ventilation or can be zipped closed
- YKK water resistant zippers
- Fully seam sealed with matching tape for clean interior
- Velcro cuff closures
- Bottom hem adjustment
- Custom reflective ribbon at draft flap and inside pockets
- KÜHL signature hood with adjustments and reinforced brim
- Spacer mesh inserts at draft flap, inside hood and inside yoke to create airflow
- KÜHL crest heat transfer logo
- Center front zipper length: 29”