Different by design, construction and features, the KÜHL MEN'S ARKTIK™ JACKET is distinctively KÜHL. The ARKTIK SERIES combines unique fabrics, precision design, and KÜHL's signature hallmarks to deliver technical performance and unparalleled style.
The M'S ARKTIK JACKET features waxed body fabric that withstands rain and snow and is peached for a soft hand. Italian faux leather micro suede trim creates a distinctive look and reinforces stress points.
Cord lock adjustments at the hood opening provide a custom fit. The Dani KÜHL crest patch on left sleeve and unique high gauge stitching add style, while webbing detail provides snap reinforcement.
The M'S ARKTIK JACKET features 2 zippered chest pockets, 2 snap closure front pockets, and an interior zippered pocket. Tested to more than 10K pulls, the Metaluxe™ center front zipper looks like metal at one-third the weight.
Perfect for arctic conditions and activities. Take the ARKTIK SERIES on your next Alaskan adventure, Antarctic expedition, or wherever winter leads you.
- Fabric 1: main body: 62% Cotton, 27% Polyester, 11% Nylon| 5.8 oz/sq. yd; 195 GSM
- Fabric 2: 48% Acrylic, 43% Polyester, 9% Polyurethane| 19.8 oz/sq. yd; 670 GSM
- Body Lining: 100% Polyester (53% Acrylic, 47% Polyester)
- Water resistant fabric with PU coating and synthetic wax
- Italian faux leather micro suede trim
- Shearling fleece liner and accents for added warmth
- Two zippered chest pockets
- Front snap closure pockets
- Interior zippered pocket
- Unique high gauge stitching
- Gusseted cuff with snap adjustment
- Dani KÜHL crest patch on left sleeve
- Cord Lock adjustments at hood opening
- Three panel lay flat anatomical hood
- Weight size large: 1260 G | 44.4 OZ