Light up the sky with the KÜHL M’S FIREKRAKR™ HOODY with MIKRO AIR™ STRETCH fabric. The mechanical stretch and dull micro-fiber yarn provides versatile comfort and natural hand feel. Constructed of 30 denier nylon weave with high tear strength and 0.8 crm air permeable rating, the FIREKRAKR JACKET protects you from the elements while providing proper airflow for any activity.
60g PRIMALOFT GOLD ACTIVE™ insulation adds four-way stretch for greater freedom of movement. Engineered for high aerobic activities, this flexible insulator provides temperature regulation and stability: it won’t shift during intense action. Smaller baffle size at collar and under sleeve reduces bulk, while knit underarm gussets provide breathability and stretch. Elastic binding at the cuff and hood opening creates a secure seal.
The M’S FIREKRACKR HOODY is fully lined with an inside zippered pocket. Stitch detailing creates an urban look. KÜHL's signature hood design features eyelock adjustments for a perfect fit. Custom reflective ribbon at draft flap and inside pockets prevents snags and increases visibility in the dark.
- Fabric 1: main body: MIKRO AIR™ STRETCH 100% Nylon DWR | 1.6 oz/sq. yd; 54 GSM
- Fabric 2: 64% Polyester, 36% Polyurethane | 4.5 oz/sq. yd; 153 GSM
- Insulation: Primaloft Gold Activ 100% Polyester | 60 GSM
- APPROXIMATE GARMENT WEIGHT SIZE LARGE: 454 G | 16 OZ
- 60g Primaloft Gold Activ insulation
- 30-Denier mechanical stretch Nylon with DWR finish
- Dull micro fiber yarn with a natural hand-feel, 68 filament
- High tear-strength
- Air permeable rating 0.8 cfm
- Stitch details for an urban-look
- Fully lined with inside zippered pocket
- KÜHL custom reflective ribbon at draft flap and inside pockets
- KÜHL signature hood with eyelock adjustments
- Smaller baffle size at under sleeve and hood for less bulk
- Elastic binding cuff and hood opening
- Knit underarm gussets for breathability and stretch
- Center front zipper length: 28”