Light up the sky with the KÜHL M’S FIREKRAKR™ JACKET with MIKRO AIR™ STRETCH fabric. The mechanical stretch and dull micro-fiber yarn provides versatile comfort and natural hand feel. Constructed of 30 denier nylon weave with high tear strength and 0.8 crm air permeable rating, the FIREKRAKR JACKET protects you from the elements while providing proper airflow for any activity.
60g PRIMALOFT GOLD ACTIVE™ insulation adds four-way stretch for greater freedom of movement. Engineered for high aerobic activities, this flexible insulator provides temperature regulation and stability: it won’t shift during intense action. Smaller baffle size at collar and under sleeve reduces bulk, while knit underarm gussets provide breathability and stretch.
The M’S FIREKRACKR JACKET is fully lined with an inside zippered pocket. Stitch detailing creates an urban look. Custom reflective ribbon at draft flap and inside pockets prevents snags and increases visibility in the dark, and elastic binding at cuffs secures the seal at the wrist.
- Fabric 1: main body: MIKRO AIR™ STRETCH 100% Nylon DWR | 1.6 oz/sq. yd; 54 GSM
- Fabric 2: 64% Polyester, 36% Polyurethane | 4.5 oz/sq. yd; 153 GSM
- Insulation: Primaloft Gold Activ 100% Polyester | 60 GSM
- APPROXIMATE GARMENT WEIGHT SIZE LARGE: 408 G | 14 OZ
- 60g Primaloft Gold Activ insulation
- 30-Denier mechanical stretch Nylon with DWR finish
- Dull micro fiber yarn with a natural hand-feel, 68 filament
- High tear-strength
- Air permeable rating 0.8 cfm
- Fully lined with inside zippered pocket
- KÜHL custom reflective ribbon at draft flap and inside pockets
- Stitch details for an urban-look
- Smaller baffle size at under sleeve and collar for less bulk
- Center front zipper length: 28”
- Knit underarm gussets for breathability and stretch
- Elastic binding cuff opening
KÜHL® User Reviews
The jacket is very comfortable and stylish, haven’t feel any constrain while moving. With a 42” chest the M size was a good fit but I grabbed the L to have more room for layers. The hand pockets are behind the insulation, it also means they works as ventilation when open. The pocket zippers really need cord pulls. Tried it at low 30s F with some wind, it worked very well on top of light layer, I’m not expecting it to work without layers below 40s. Collar it’s not tight and I’m OK with that just take it in consideration. Reflective straps are inside pockets, kind of silly because you need to keep them open. Elastic band at cuffs is fine not tight not too loose. Cord for waist adjustment is inside pockets. I have the blue “pirate” (really?) at several times and specially in low light looks grey, at the store comparing them you can clearly see one is blue while the other is grey, outside not much. So far I like it, it feels well constructed.
REPLY FROM KÜHL®: Reflective ribbon on pockets also acts as to avoid zipper snags. It serves two functions. Still, point taken. Thanks for the detailed feedback!
Posted by David on January 05th 2018
Independent Reviews by eKomi0 Total Reviews
There are no eKomi reviews yet for this item.