The KÜHL M'S PARAJAX™ JACKET is an ultra lightweight, high performance jacket made with AIRBLOK™ fabric. This 100% nylon ripstop fabric has a light acrylic coating for wind protection and UPF 50 for sun protection.
A partial KONCEALER™ MESH JERSEY lining increases breathability and comfort against your skin. Grosgrain ribbon covers the seams for a clean finish, and reflective detailing increases nighttime visbility. The right pocket converts into a stuff sack for easy compression and packability.
The M'S PARAJAX JACKET features a bottom hem cord adjustment to lock out the cold. KÜHL's signature hood has a back cord lock for a custom fit. The built-in hood and cuff bindings minimize bulk, while decoractive bar tacks add structure and durability. Two zippered hand pockets provide secure storage. Center front zipper length falls just below hip (26").
- Fabric 1: main body: AIR BLOK™ 100% Nylon Ripstop with light acrylic coating | 0.9 oz/sq. yd; 30 GSM
- Fabric 2: KONCEALER™ MESH JERSEY 100% Polyester | 3 oz/sq. yd; 100 GSM
- APPROXIMATE GARMENT WEIGHT SIZE LARGE: 122 G | 3.6 OZ
- Ultra light 12 denier, wind shell with air permeability
- Water resistant coating
- Tear strength: 10Nx 10N (2.25 lbs)
- UPF rating +50
- Partial mesh lining for added breathability and comfort against your skin
- Grosgrain ribbon covers seams for a clean internal and external finish
- Built-in hood and cuff binding for less bulk
- Back hood adjustment
- Decorative bar tacks for structure and durability
- Reflective detail
- Center front zipper length: 29”
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Right pocket converts into stuff sack for packability
- Bottom hem cord adjustments keep out the cold
KÜHL® User Reviews
There are no reviews yet for this item.
Independent Reviews by eKomi0 Total Reviews
There are no eKomi reviews yet for this item.