The KÜHL RELIK™ HOODY features double pigment-dyed softshell with a bonded micro fleece backer for superior warmth. The DWR finish is water resistant for additional protection from the elements.
The 2KÜHL zipper system allows airflow but also zips closed for a snug fit. Stretch underarm gussets provide breathability, while elasticized cuffs create a secure seal. KÜHL's signature hood design features front and back cordlock adjustments for a custom fit.
Tested to more than 10K pulls, the Metaluxe™ zippers look like metal at one-third the weight. KÜHL's patented 5-panel articulated sleeves provide better range of motion.
- Fabric 1: main body: 89% Polyester, 11% Spandex Pigment 2L DWR | 12.4 oz/sq. yd; 420 GSM
- Fabric 2: 100% Polyester | 6.2 oz/sq. yd; 210 GSM (Hood lining)
- Fabric 3: 100% Polyester | 5.3 oz/sq. yd; 180 GSM (Pocket bags)
- Fabric 4: 88% Nylon, 12% Spandex | (Underarm gusset)
- APPROXIMATE GARMENT WEIGHT SIZE LARGE: 1,021 G | 36 OZ
- DWR finish and water resistant
- Double pigment-dyed softshell with bonded micro fleece backer
- 2KÜHL zipper system allows for a snug or relaxed fit
- KÜHL signature hood design with front and back cordlock adjustments
- YKK metaluxe zippers
- Center front zipper length: 29”
- KÜHL’s exclusive articulated 5-panel sleeves for better range of motion
- Elastic binding cuff
- Stretch underarm gusset for breathability
KÜHL® User Reviews
Couldn't ask for more. Light weight, but warm and good in the wet weather and snow. More of a slim fit, as are most KUHL. I can wear a fleece vest underneath without a problem when it gets very cold. I like the dyed/broken in look. I agree the sleeves aren't insulated, but that's small potatoes. This is a great jacket you will be happy with.
Posted by Jimbo on February 06th 2018
I love this jacket and it's deceptively warm. I've found myself, unexpectedly, in sub-freezing weather and have been toasty. Sometimes it's a little too-warm for my climate, but that's not Kuhl's fault. The stitching and attention to detail are excellent. The material is form fitting and stretchy. Overall I really love this jacket. I have recently had the stitching on the wrist start to come undone. I've contacted KUHL for repair. I don't think it's indicative of the jacket in general, just a flaw on my particular jacket. Keep up the good work, KUHL.
Posted by Shaun2170 on January 09th 2018
Good: The jacket has a full set of high quality pockets that secure personal belongings. The hoody provides better rain coverage than typical hoody jackets. As with all Kuhl products the stitching, fabric, and attention to details is exceptional. I end up using this jacket regularly due to its versatility for a wide range of weather conditions. It works well in light rain, light snow, and breathable when needed. Bad: The jacket does tend to fade but does fade gracefully. It is likely to be a charcoal color instead of a solid black color at some point. The arms have less insulation than the rest of the jacket.
Posted by Marcus on December 28th 2017
Absolutely love it. Bought 2 extras. Very warm and keeps out the wind.
Posted by Adam on December 16th 2017
Independent Reviews by eKomi0 Total Reviews
There are no eKomi reviews yet for this item.