The KÜHL FREE REBEL is the first pant to feature saddle stitch construction through out. The saddle stitch seams were developed to reduce seam bulk which provides a more comfortable fit. Technically the saddle stitch seaming would not be strong enough for a tough outdoor pant. KÜHL's innovation is to incorporate a special nylon sewing thread specifically employed for sewing climbing harnesses. The result is reduced bulk for both comfort and a revolutionary fit!
Our unique 5-panel pant leg design provides great articulation.
For added strength and durability, the smooth twill fabric is also stitched with the very same nylon climbing harnesses thread.
The FREE REBEL features our TAPERED FIT.
- UTILITY PATENT PENDING
- Fabric: 98% Cotton, 2% Nylon |10.8 oz/sq. yd; 365 GSM
- TAPERED FIT
- Smooth twill fabric
- Stitched with same 100% nylon thread used in climbing harnesses for added durability
- Waistband and French fly lined with soft micro-chamois for unmatched comfort
- Stealth cell phone pocket on left hand side.
KÜHL's exclusive articulated 5-panel pant design and gusseted crotch allow true freedom of movement. Sit easy and worry free with your wallet and phone secured in 3D and drop-in stealth pockets so comfortable you'll forget they're there.
- 3D pocket for wallet or mobile phone. Don't sit on your wallet, ever!**
- KÜHL exclusive articulated 5-panel pant design for better range of motion
- 5-panel pant design
- Gusseted crotch for freedom of movement
- Saddle stitch seams reduce bulk
KÜHL® User Reviews
There are no reviews yet for this item.
Independent Reviews by eKomi0 Total Reviews
There are no eKomi reviews yet for this item.