The KÜHL M'S AVENGR™ PANT features ultra lightweight TUFFLITE™ stretch woven fabric with superior abrasion resistance and UPF 50 for sun protection. Technical TUFFLITE withstands 20K rubs to pass the Martindale abrasion test. RIPSTOP AIR™ panels at the back yoke and crotch wick moisture and provide cooling ventilation.
Articulated knees provide freedom of movement, while the 3D design provides an exceptional fit.
Front zippered pockets and a zippered cell pocket provide secure storage. A bungee cord cinches for a custom fit at the bottom hem.
- Fabric 1: main body: TUFFLITE™ 75% Nylon, 10% Polyester, 15% Spandex C6 DWR Ripstop 5.5 oz/sq. yd; 186 GSM
- Fabric 2: RIPSTOP AIR™ 96% Polyester, 4% Spandex | 4.8 oz/sq. yd; 163 GSM
- Fabric 3: 100% Polyester | 3.7 oz/sq. yd; 126 GSM
- APPROXIMATE GARMENT WEIGHT SIZE 32X32: 407 G | 12 OZ
- TAPERED FIT
- Technical, lightweight pant with stretch
- High abrasion-resistant body fabric
- Martindale abrasion test rating: passes 20k rubs
- Front zippered pockets
- Zippered cell phone pocket
- Woven mesh wicking panels at the back yoke and crotch panel for venting
- Articulated knees
- UPF rating: +50
- Adjustable bottom hem
- Bottom hem opening: 16”
KÜHL® User Reviews
Without sounding like I am employed by Kuhl, these pants cover it all with supreme comfort; i.e. Trail,Office, or City Walking. Lightweight, great fit, and flexibility with no restrictions. The Kovert Comfort waist is overtly comfortable the minute you put them on. The Ripstop Air at the yoke and gusset is a welcome comfort when your heating up on ascent. These pants are a Kuhl, as in "Cool", hiking fashion statement.
Posted by BTheMan on March 10th 2018
Independent Reviews by eKomi0 Total Reviews
There are no eKomi reviews yet for this item.