The KÜHL JETSTREAM™ RAIN PANT is a lightweight, high performance pant made with AIRSKAPE™ fabric. This waterproof/breathable fabric boasts a 20K waterproof rating and 16K water vapor transportation, and a 2.5 layer 15 micron thick hydrophilic PU laminate with blue pearl finish. .
AIRSKAPE™ fabric has a clear hydrophilic membrane which absorbs and spreads out moisture allowing the fabric to dry faster. The pearl backer darkens as the water disperses before evaporating allowing you to see the technology working. The face is a woven nylon ripstop for mechanical stretch and strength. The surface has a soft hand and is extremely lightweight. All seams have been fully sealed, and the low profile boot hook seals out moisture and cold.
The KLASSIK FIT is designed for skiers, bikers, and hikers who need extra room in the pant silhouette for well-developed leg muscles. The gusseted crotch and ergonomic fit allow true freedom of movement. The front and back zipper pockets are protected by welts, and the water-resistant, zippered thigh pocket provides easy storage. The 12-inch, YKK water resistant lower leg zipper and ankle snap closure make for easy on/off. KÜHL reflective cord pulls add visibility.
- Fabric 1: AIRSKAPE™ 100% Nylon C6 DWR Ripstop, (20K/16K) 2.5 Layer hydrophilic polyurethane laminate | 2 oz/sq. yd; 68 GSM
- Fabric 2: inside waistband: 100% Polyester Ultrasuede | 6.8 oz/sq. yd; 230 GSM
- KLASSIK FIT
- Clear membrane with dry-touch backer, only 15 microns thick
- APPROXIMATE GARMENT WEIGHT SIZE 32x32: 250 G | 8.8 OZ
- Gusseted crotch and ergonomic fit
- Ultrasuede inside waistband
- Front and back pocket zipper closures protected by welts
- 12” water resistant YKK lower leg zipper for easy on/off with snap closure
- Low profile boot hook
- Bottom hem opening: 17.5”
- Fully seam sealed
- Water resistant YKK metal-look thigh pocket zipper
- KÜHL reflective cord pulls
KÜHL® User Reviews
Need more colors please
Posted by Wes on January 01st 2018
I have several pairs of Kuhl pants that I've worn regularly for close to 4 years, I love the durability, comfort and style. It's frustrating to find another style that I'd like to have in several colors only to find that it isn't available in a 36 inch inseam. I appreciate customer service mentioning that the 34 inch inseam runs about a half inch long, but that is still 1 1/2 inches short. How about unfinished cuffs, I'd gladly have them finished at my own expense just to be able to get them in my size.
Posted by Walt on August 10th 2017
I have a couple different styles of your pants and so do many of my friends. Our biggest complain is the inseam length. I would buy these pants and many other styles if you would produce a 36'' inseam. Our population is getting taller. Please thing about a 36'' inseam for most of your line. thanks
Posted by Bo on June 26th 2017
I like the fact that you make Kuhl pants in odd sizes but you are out of stock. I need a 31/32 but cant get them
Posted by Dan on June 21st 2017
Independent Reviews by eKomi0 Total Reviews
There are no eKomi reviews yet for this item.