Superior by design and construction, the KÜHL WOMEN’S FIREFLY™ VEST features lightweight PRIMALOFT GOLD™ insulation for enhanced breathability, flexibility and protection from the elements. With superb warmth-to-weight ratio and continued insulation when wet, PRIMALOFT GOLD delivers body warmth in harsh conditions.
A second insulator, PRIMALOFT GOLD ACTIVE™, adds four-way stretch for greater freedom of movement. Engineered for high aerobic activities, this flexible insulator provides temperature regulation and stability: it won’t shift during intense action. AIRPERM™ soft shell panels on the side panels are strategically placed over the PRIMALOFT GOLD ACTIVE insulation for the ultimate in breathability and flexibility.
Sourced from a superior Japanese mill, the 20 denier, DWR nylon body repels water and delivers durability in a soft, lightweight shell. KÜHL’s legendary 3D pattern and body mapping reduce bulk and provide a form fit. Stretch binding secures the seal at the armhole and bottom hem.
The W’S FIREFLY VEST features reverse coil hand and chest pockets and an inside mesh pocket. Tested to more than 10K pulls, the YKK Metaluxe™ center front zipper looks like metal at one-third the weight. Custom reflective ribbon at draft flap and inside pockets prevents snags and increases visibility in the dark.
Technically superior in fit, construction, and materials, the W'S FIREFLY VEST lights the way in the lightweight insulated category.
- Fabric 1: main body: 100% Nylon DWR | 1.2 oz/sq. yd; 40 GSM
- Fabric 2: 86% Polyester, 14% Spandex DWR | 4 oz/sq. yd; 137 GSM
- Insulation: Primaloft Gold 100% Polyester | 1.8 oz/sq. yd; 60 GSM
- Insulation 2: Primaloft Gold Active 100% Polyester | 1.8 oz/sq. yd; 60 GSM
- Approximate Garment Weight Size Large: 213 G | 7.5 OZ
- Lightweight and soft, 20-denier body fabric
- Metaluxe center front zipper with an ergonomic Kuhl crest zipper pull
- Reverse coil hand and chest pockets
- Custom reflective ribbon at draft flap and inside pockets
KÜHL® User Reviews
There are no reviews yet for this item.
Independent Reviews by eKomi1 Total Reviews
I have ordered 2 vests and I wear them every weekend skiing!!