Hot sun, high humidity, and stifling air are no match for the KÜHL GLYDR™ LS SHIRT with AirVolution™ fabric. AirVolution™ is a woven, technical nylon/poly blend that blocks the sun's harmful UV rays with UPF 30, wicks moisture and dries quickly. It feels like cotton against the skin but boasts all the performance of polyester.
Knit panels on the back and front sleeve allow greater freedom of movement. High-tech mesh panels are strategically placed to provide cool comfort.
With two chest pockets and one secure side pocket, you have plenty of room to stash your valuables. A built-in custom sunglass cleaner chamois patch is sewn inside the bottom left placket. The GLYDR LS SHIRT is perfect for trekking and travel.
- Fabric 1: main body: 72% Nylon, 28% Polyester | 2.5 oz/sq. yd; 84 GSM
- Fabric 2: (Knit Jersey) 85% Polyester, 15% Cotton | 4.4 oz/sq. yd; 150 GSM
- Fabric 3: (Knit Mesh) 85% Polyester, 15% Cotton | 4.1 oz/sq. yd; 140 GSM
- Woven heathered quick dry moisture wicking fabric
- UPF 30
- 2 chest pockets
- Sleeves roll up and secure with button tab
- Perfect for hiking and travel
- Strategically placed mesh panels for increased air flow and comfort
- 1 secure side pocket for stashing
- Built-in custom sunglass cleaner inside bottom left placket
KÜHL® User Reviews
I bought this just before an 8-week road trip. Whether I was hiking, paddleboarding, heading out to dinner, or hanging out at the campsite, this was my go-to. This great-looking shirt is versatile and a perfect tag-along for any adventure as it also takes no space in a pack and tended not to wrinkle. I wore it so much that my travel partner started asking whether I had any other tops :) I have the rhubarb and it's pretty close to what you see online.
Posted by Chantelle on August 24th 2017
It's a really smart-looking shirt. The arms are a little wide, but not relatively wide for a shirt meant to be rolled up to 3/4 length sleeves. It kept me cool while hiking in ~95°F under intense high desert sun. FYI, I have the sage green, and it's a bit lighter than in the photo.
Posted by Ruth B on July 22nd 2017
Independent Reviews by eKomi0 Total Reviews
There are no eKomi reviews yet for this item.