Different by design, construction and features, the KÜHL MEN'S ARKTIK™ DOWN VEST is distinctively KÜHL. The ARKTIK SERIES combines unique fabrics, precision design, and KÜHL's signature hallmarks to deliver technical performance and unparalleled style.
The M'S ARKTIK DOWN VEST features waxed body fabric that withstands rain and snow and is peached for a soft hand. Italian faux leather micro suede trim creates a distinctive look and reinforces stress points. The responsibly sourced (certified non-force-fed/not ‘live-plucked’) 800-fill goose down provides a superior warmth-to-weight ratio.
The Dani KÜHL crest patch on the center back and unique high gauge stitching add style. Webbing detail provides snap reinforcement.
The M'S ARKTIK DOWN VEST features 2 zippered chest pockets, 2 zippered hand warmer pockets, and an interior zippered pocket. Two snap closure front pockets provide additional storage. Tested to more than 10K pulls, the Metaluxe™ center front zipper looks like metal at one-third the weight.
Perfect for arctic conditions and activities. Take the ARKTIK SERIES on your next Alaskan adventure, Antarctic expedition, or wherever winter leads you.
- Fabric 1: main body: 62% Cotton, 27% Polyester, 11% Nylon| 5.8 oz/sq. yd; 195 GSM
- Fabric 2: 48% Acrylic, 43% Polyester, 9% Polyurethane| 19.8 oz/sq. yd; 670 GSM
- Body Lining: 100% Nylon | 1.9 oz/sq. yd; 38 GSM
- Insulation: 100% certified 800-fill goose down
- Approximate Down Qty Size Large: 141 G | 5 OZ
- Approximate Garment Weight Size Large: 700 G | 24.7 OZ
- Water resistant fabric with PU coating and synthetic wax
- Italian faux leather micro suede trim
- Fully insulated with 800-fill goose down (non-live-plucked, non-force-fed)
- Metaluxe zippers
- Two zippered chest pockets and two zippered hand warmer pockets
- Front snap closure pockets
- Interior zippered pocket
- Webbing detail for snap reinforcement
- Unique high gauge stitching
- Dani KÜHL crest patch on center back
KÜHL® User Reviews
Having lived in subarctic Alaska, in the mid-1970s when it was seriously cold, this vest would certainly have been an appropriate layer for the weather. I've been wearing it over the last week during a real cold snap in Colorado and have been very comfortable. The cut, features, and quality are excellent. The materials are perfect for a mountain vest. It's not bad for looks in a local brewpub either. Overall a great purchase.
Posted by Taj on December 24th 2017
Independent Reviews by eKomi2 Total Reviews
I returned this item as it was not a good fit for me
the products suitable for different ages customers and with high quality