Different by design, construction and features, the KÜHL WOMEN'S ARKTIK™ DOWN PARKA is distinctively KÜHL. The ARKTIK SERIES combines unique fabrics, precision design, and KÜHL's signature hallmarks to deliver technical performance and unparalleled style.
The W'S ARKTIK DOWN PARKA features waxed body fabric that withstands rain and snow and is peached for a soft hand. Italian faux leather micro suede trim creates a distinctive look and reinforces stress points. The ethically sourced (certified non-force-fed/not ‘live-plucked’) 800-fill goose down provides a superior warmth-to-weight ratio.
The removable faux fur hood brim is reinforced with flexible wire, while cord lock adjustments provide a custom fit. When you don’t need it, the signature 5-panel hood lays flat. The Dani KÜHL crest patch on left sleeve and unique high gauge stitching add style. Webbing detail provides snap reinforcement, and the interior waist drawcord adjusts for a form fit. Shearling fleece and extended inner cuffs with KÜHL signature thumb loops seal out cold.
The W'S ARKTIK DOWN PARKA features 2 zippered hand warmer pockets and an interior zippered pocket. Two snap closure front pockets provide additional storage. Tested to more than 10K pulls, the Metaluxe™ 2-way center front zipper looks like metal at one-third the weight. Hitting below the hip, the W’S ARKTIK DOWN PARKA provides full coverage.
Perfect for arctic conditions and activities. Take the ARKTIK SERIES on your next Alaskan adventure, Antarctic expedition, or wherever winter leads you.
- Fabric 1: main body: 62% Cotton, 27% Polyester, 11% Nylon | 5.8 oz/sq. yd; 195 GSM
- Fabric 2: 48% Acrylic, 43% Polyester, 9% Polyurethane | 19.8 oz/sq. yd; 670 GSM
- Body Lining: 100% Nylon | 1.9 oz/sq. yd; 38 GSM
- Insulation: 100% certified 800-fill goose down
- Approximate Down Qty Size Small: 246 G | 8.7 OZ
- Approximate Garment Weight Size Small: 1111 G | 39.2 OZ
- Water resistant fabric with PU coating and synthetic wax
- Italian faux leather micro suede trim
- Fully insulated with 800-fill goose down (non-live-plucked, non-force-fed)
- Removable faux fur hood brim with flexible wire
- Cord locks at hood opening and tension-lock at back hood for adjustability
- Interior zippered pocket
- Interior waist draw cord and adjustment
- Dani KÜHL crest patch on left sleeve
- YKK Metalux 2-way center front zipper
- Front snap closure pockets
- Webbing detail for snap reinforcement
- Unique high gauge stitching
- Zippered hand warmer pockets
- Shearling fleece cuffs
- Extended inner cuffs with KÜHL signature thumb loops
KÜHL® User Reviews
I am very happy with the purchase. Light, warm,, lovely design. I recommend.
REPLY FROM KÜHL®: Thank you!
Posted by Svetlana on December 20th 2016
I love this coat. I've had it for three weeks and was very happy with my purchase. But this morning's commute really put it to the test. I walk along Boston harbor to and from work each day. There is no subway option.... this morning the temp was 6 degrees with 50 mph wind gusts, wind chill -20. I was warm. It looks good, is comfortable, not bulky at all. And it looks sensational.
REPLY FROM KÜHL®: Thank you! We bet you looked sensational, and **felt that way as well**. At KUHL, we say "Style matters." What we mean is, some companies focus on performance, some on style. We focus on doing it well, with style. Style is...it's about how you do it. It's not just that you skied the Y Couloir, it's also how you skied it! Cheers!
Posted by Tuna on December 16th 2016
I live in Fairbanks, it was -30 degrees Fahrenheit, and this jacket kept me warm and cozy. I purchased a large, I'm 5’5”, and curvy, the medium fit, however I wanted room to layer. I love that the decorative fur on the sleeves can be rolled down to cover almost your entire hand. This jacket also offers an excellent range of motion.
Posted by Amy B on November 29th 2016
Independent Reviews by eKomi11 Total Reviews
Loved the coat, very warm, well made - great design - but I'm only 5'1" and it was just too much coat for me. Even returned for a smaller size. SO I was very disappointed.
Great product. (See above)
Pockets are a bit deep in the front. Quality is great. Parka is definitely Warm and comfortable.\nI have used it to ice skate and it's definitely for me a sporty yet fashionable parka. It's a great go to parka, for city or the mountains.\nI would recommend it to anyone who wants to look good and stay warm too.
Didn't have long enough sleeves and too tight in shoulders
Love the cost lots of great features. Never got cold in 14 degrees snowmobiled for hours
The parka will be used during winter's coldest days and kept in my truck for emergencies, I'd recommend the product to anyone living in cold climates, and the quality is excellent...expensive but a good value.