Different by design, construction and features, the KÜHL WOMEN'S ARKTIK™ JACKET is distinctively KÜHL. The ARKTIK SERIES combines unique fabrics, precision design, and KÜHL's signature hallmarks to deliver technical performance and unparalleled style.
The W'S ARKTIK JACKET features waxed body fabric that withstands rain and snow and is peached for a soft hand. Italian faux leather micro suede trim creates a distinctive look and reinforces stress points.
The removable faux fur hood brim is reinforced with flexible wire, while cord lock adjustments at the hood opening provide a custom fit. The Dani KÜHL crest patch on left sleeve and unique high gauge stitching add style. Webbing detail provides snap reinforcement, and shearling fleece liner, accents, and cuffs add warmth.
The W'S ARKTIK JACKET features 2 hand warmer pockets and an interior zippered pocket. Two snap closure front pockets provide additional storage. Tested to more than 10K pulls, the Metaluxe™ 2-way center front zipper looks like metal at one-third the weight.
Perfect for arctic conditions and activities. Take the ARKTIK SERIES on your next Alaskan adventure, Antarctic expedition, or wherever winter leads you.
- Fabric 1: main body: 62% Cotton, 27% Polyester, 11% Nylon | 5.8 oz/sq. yd; 195 GSM
- Fabric 2: 48% Acrylic, 43% Polyester, 9% Polyurethane | 19.8 oz/sq. yd; 670 GSM
- Body Lining: 100% Polyester (53% Acrylic, 47% Polyester)
- Water resistant fabric with PU coating and synthetic wax
- Italian faux leather micro suede trim
- Shearling fleece liner and accents for added warmth
- Cordlock adjustments at hood opening
- Unique high gauge stitching
- Shearling fleece cuffs
- Dani KÜHL crest patch on left sleeve
- Removable faux fur hood brim with flexible wire
- Hand warmer pockets
- Front snap closure pockets
- Interior zippered pocket
- Approximate garment weight size small: 1035 G | 36.5 OZ