Light up the sky with the KÜHL W’S FIREKRAKR™ HOODY with MIKRO AIR™ STRETCH fabric. The mechanical stretch and dull micro-fiber yarn provides versatile comfort and natural hand feel. Constructed of 30 denier nylon weave with high tear strength and 0.8 crm air permeable rating, the FIREKRAKR JACKET protects you from the elements while providing proper airflow for any activity.
60g PRIMALOFT GOLD ACTIVE™ insulation adds four-way stretch for greater freedom of movement. Engineered for high aerobic activities, this flexible insulator provides temperature regulation and stability: it won’t shift during intense action. Knit underarm gussets provide breathability and stretch.
The W’S FIREKRACKR HOODY is fully lined with an inside zippered pocket. Stitch detailing creates an urban look, while the diagonal baffle design defines the waist for a feminine fit. KÜHL's signature hood design features eyelock adjustments for a perfect fit. Custom reflective ribbon at draft flap and inside pockets prevents snags and increases visibility in the dark, and elastic binding at cuffs secures the seal at the wrist. Falls to the hip (center front zipper length: 25").
- Fabric 1: main body: MIKRO AIR™ STRETCH 100% Nylon DWR | 1.6 oz/sq. yd; 54 GSM
- Fabric 2: 64% Polyester, 36% Polyurethane | 4.5 oz/sq. yd; 153 GSM
- Insulation: Primaloft Gold Activ 100% Polyester | 60 GSM
- APPROXIMATE GARMENT WEIGHT SIZE SMALL: 386 G | 14 OZ
- 60g Primaloft Gold Activ insulation
- 30-Denier mechanical stretch Nylon with DWR finish
- Dull micro fiber yarn with a natural hand-feel, 68 filament
- High tear strength
- Air permeable rating 0.8 cfm
- Elastic binding cuff opening
- Diagonal baffle design to define waist
- Custom reflective ribbon at draft flap and inside pockets
- KÜHL signature hood with eyelock adjustments
- Stitching details for an urban-look
- Fully lined with inside zippered pocket
- Knit underarm gussets for breathability and stretch
- YKK Metallion zippers
- Center front zipper length: 25” (falls to the hip)