The KÜHL W'S JETSTREAM™ JACKET is a lightweight, high performance rain jacket made with AIRSKAPE™ fabric. This ultra-high performance waterproof/breathable fabric boasts a 20K waterproof rating, 16K water vapor transportation, and a 2.5 layer 15 micron thick blue pearl finish.
AIRSKAPE™ fabric is woven for mechanical stretch and strength. The surface has a soft hand and is extremely lightweight. All seams have been fully sealed, and the low profile, stretch cuffs seal out cold and wet. The YKK zippers are water resistant. The right pocket converts into a stuff sack with a reflective ribbon loop.
The W'S JETSTREAM JACKET features a bottom hem cord adjustment. KÜHL's signature hood has a reinforced brim and clean and sleek eye-lock for low profile adjustment. Custom KÜHL reflective ribbon at the inside draft flap provides better nighttime visibility. Center front zipper length falls just below hip (27").
- Fabric: main body: AIRSKAPE™ 100% Nylon C6 DWR Ripstop, 20k, 16k 2.5 Layer | 2 oz/sq. yd; 68 GSM
- APPROXIMATE GARMENT WEIGHT SIZE SMALL: 260 G | 7.7 OZ
- Lightweight, mechanical stretch, high performance rain jacket (20k waterproof/16k breathability)
- 2.5L hydrophilic laminate, 15 microns thick
- Clear membrane with dry-touch backer
- KÜHL signature hood design with adjustments and reinforced brim
- Clean and sleek eye-lock for low profile hood adjustment
- Water resistant YKK zippers
- Right pocket converts into stuff sack with reflective ribbon loop for packability
- Low profile stretch cuff
- Bottom hem cord adjustment
- Custom KÜHL reflective ribbon at inside draft flap
- KÜHL crest heat transfer logo
- Center front zipper length: 27” (falls just below hip)
- Fully seam sealed
KÜHL® User Reviews
After trying on many different rain jackets, I kept going back to Kuhl's Jetstream. Purchased and was put to the test a few days later, after landing in Minneapolis to a chilly rainy April day, the Jetstream which was easily packed into my small tech bag, slipped on easily while I was still on the plane and kept me dry and warm with just a wool sweater underneath. The AIRSKAPE fabric is lightweight, has a bit of stretch and is very quiet (no crinkly noisy raincoat here!). One of the main features that initially swayed me to purchase this jacket is that there is no Velcro anywhere to be found! The cuff tapers and snugs the wrist with a little added stretch on the underside. Also, the styling far exceeds other popular brands. I'm excited to try the Women's Jetstream pants that Kuhl is rolling out any day now. Looking forward to enjoying dry outdoor activities with my new Kuhl rain jacket! Sizing Info: I'm 5'2 155 lbs, curvy, and a L fit me perfectly. A little long in the sleeve but I prefer that.
Posted by Explorergirl on April 13th 2017
Wore it to New Orleans on family spring trip. Nice fit and packed down to nothing. Kept me dry in the showers but wasn't bulky which was nice because it wasn't cold.
Posted by Jet on April 12th 2017
Independent Reviews by eKomi0 Total Reviews
There are no eKomi reviews yet for this item.