W'S JETSTREAM™ TRENCH
The KÜHL W'S JETSTREAM™ TRENCH is a lightweight, high performance rain jacket made with AIRSKAPE™ fabric. This ultra-high performance waterproof/breathable fabric boasts a 20K waterproof rating, 16K water vapor transportation, and a 2.5 layer 15 micron thick blue pearl finish.
AIRSKAPE™ fabric is woven for mechanical stretch and strength. The surface has a soft hand and is extremely lightweight. All seams have been fully sealed, and the low profile, stretch cuffs seal out cold and wet. The YKK zippers are water resistant. The right pocket converts into a stuff sack with a reflective ribbon loop.
- Fabric: main body: AIRSKAPE™ 100% Nylon C6 DWR Ripstop, 20k, 16k 2.5 Layer | 2 oz/sq. yd; 68 GSM
- Total weight in size small: 10.6 oz
- Lightweight, mechanical stretch, high performance rain jacket (20K waterproof/16K breathability)
- 2.5L hydrophilic laminate, 15 microns thick
- Clear membrane with dry-touch backer
- Fully seam sealed
- Low profile stretch cuff
- Kühl crest heat transfer logo High collar seals out cold and wet
DIFFERENT BY DESIGN
KÜHL's signature hood has a reinforced brim and clean and sleek eye-lock for low profile adjustment.
- KÜHL signature hood design with reinforced brim
- Clean and sleek eye-lock for low profile hood adjustment
- Right pocket converts into stuff sack with reflective ribbon loop for packability
- 2-way center front zipper is water-resistant and has KÜHL ergonomic pull
- Custom KÜHL reflective ribbon at inside draft flap and pockets
- Internal draw cord adjusts at waist
- Dropped back hem for extra coverage and split hem
- Center front zipper length: 34” (falls just above the knee)
DIFFERENT BY CONSTRUCTION
The W'S JETSTREAM TRENCH features a dropped back hem for extra coverage, and the center front zipper falls just above knee (34"). An internal draw cord adjusts at the waist for a custom fit. Custom KÜHL reflective ribbon at the inside draft flap and pockets provides better nighttime visibility.
KÜHL® User Reviews
I love the fit of this jacket and how lightweight it is.
REPLY FROM KÜHL®: Thank you
Posted by Laurie on February 21st 2017
Tried it on today and Loved it - but I need one with a liner. I'm already wearing a sweater or jacket at work. To have to put on a second jacket then a coat isn't easy. I live east of Seattle where it gets a little nippy by the end of November. It doesn't need to be a winter coat, but want a liner option.
Posted by Mary on November 05th 2016
I bought this jacket yesterday. I was stopped two times in the airport and three times shopping in New Orleans. The ladies asked to try it on and I got them connected to your web site. I think I sold you a few jackets today. Great jacket!!!
Posted by cindy on June 16th 2016
Independent Reviews by eKomi4 Total Reviews
I love this jacket. It is so versatile.
I will use this coat as everyday rain gear because where I live the rain is a serious element much of the year. I will recommend it to everyone, even if we all end up wearing the same coat. It's pricey but if I stay dry, its worth every penny. Thanks
WOW! I love this jacket. Perfect material. Light and packs nice. Great look and feel.
I loved this light weight rainproof wind breaker