The KÜHL KESTREL™ JACKET features 3D double knit fabric for lightweight warmth. MØVA stretch knit fabric on the side panels and under the sleeves allows greater freedom of movement and creates a slim look.
Tested to more than 10K pulls, the YKK Metaluxe™ center front and pocket zippers look like metal at one-third the weight. Custom KÜHL reflective ribbon at the inside draft flap and pockets provides better nighttime visibility.
The KESTREL JACKET features stylish coverstitch and raw-edge details.
- Fabric 1: main body: 59% Polyester, 25% Polyurethane, 16% Rayon | 9.4 oz/sq. yd; 317 GSM
- Fabric 2: 46% Polyester, 42% Nylon, 12% Lycra | 7.7 oz/sq. yd; 260 GSM
- Fabric 3: 100% Nylon DWR | 1.2 oz/sq. yd; 40 GSM
- 3D double knit body fabric for lightweight insulation
- MØVA stretch knit side panels and under sleeves for freedom of movement and a slimming look
DIFFERENT BY DESIGN
- Coverstitch and raw-edge details
DIFFERENT BY CONSTRUCTION
- YKK Metaluxe™ center front and pocket zippers are light and über durable
- Custom KÜHL reflective ribbon at inside draft flap and pockets
KÜHL® User Reviews
I've been dreaming about this jacket since I first saw it about a month ago. Today when I dropped into REI I lost control and bought it. It will be a favorite for along time. So soft, so warm and I choose the Ash like the length the wind won't be able to touch me!
Posted by Cathy on September 02nd 2016
Independent Reviews by eKomi5 Total Reviews
had to return the product because it was too big.
Love the quality
This jacket I gifted my sister as she is a helicopter pilot and comes across some cold weather and needs equipment to keep up with her extreme work.
Bought for the quality of the material. I use it anytime I want to feel warm. I also bought the Kestrel because I have 4 cats and their hair doesn't stick to the fabric like it does to polar!!
I recommend Kuhl to everyone!!