The KÜHL ANIKA CONVERTIBLE PANT™ features TUFFLEX™ fabric, a durable softshell with stretch and a soft brushed back for ultimate komfort. Lightweight, quick drying, wrinkle resistant, and UPF 50, TUFFLEX™ is ideal for your active lifestyle.
Featuring a RELAXED FIT and 16.5" bottom leg opening, the ANIKA CONVERTIBLE is available in 32" and 34" inseams. When you don't need a full-length pant, the legs zip off to a 10" inseam short.
An ultrasuede inside waistband and KühlKURVE™ fit make these pants extremely comfortable. Built-in thigh pockets with envelope closure and snap closure back pockets with flaps provide abundant storage. Three-needle stitch detail adds style.
- Fabric: main body: TUFFLEX™ 88% Nylon, 12% Spandex DWR | 5.3 oz/sq. yd; 180 GSM
- FIT: KühlKURVE™ RELAXED FIT
- Durable softshell fabric with stretch
- DWR finish
- KÜHLKURVE™ combines a mid rise front and higher-hugging back to eliminate gap at back of waistband
- Snap closure back pockets with flaps
- Built-in thigh pockets with envelope closure
- Bottom hem opening: 16.5”
- Pants zip off to short
- Stealth Zip Off System™
- Built in Zipper Garage hides zipper pulls
- INSEAM SHORT: 10"
- Riveted in key stress points for reinforcement
- Three-needle stitch detail
- Ultrasuede inside waistband