The KÜHL W's JETSTREAM™ RAIN PANT is a lightweight, high performance pant made with AIRSKAPE™ fabric. This waterproof/breathable fabric boasts a 20K waterproof rating and 16K water vapor transportation, and a 2.5 layer 15 micron thick hydrophilic PU laminate with blue pearl finish.
AIRSKAPE™ fabric has a clear hydrophilic membrane which absorbs and spreads out moisture allowing the fabric to dry faster. The pearl backer darkens as the water disperses before evaporating allowing you to see the technology working. The face is a woven nylon ripstop for mechanical stretch and strength. The surface has a soft hand and is extremely lightweight. All seams have been fully sealed, and the low profile boot hook seals out moisture and cold.
The gusseted crotch and ergonomic fit allow true freedom of movement. The front and back zipper pockets are protected by welts, and the water-resistant, zippered thigh pocket provides easy storage. The 12-inch, YKK water resistant lower leg zipper and ankle snap closure make for easy on/off. KÜHL reflective cord pulls add visibility.
- Fabric 1: AIRSKAPE™ 100% Nylon C6 DWR Ripstop, (20K/16K) 2.5 Layer hydrophilic polyurethane laminate | 2 oz/sq. yd; 68 GSM
- Fabric 2 - inside waistband: 100% Polyester Ultrasuede | 6.8 oz/sq. yd; 230 GSM
- Clear membrane with dry-touch backer, only 15 microns thick
- APPROXIMATE GARMENT WEIGHT SZ 6: 165 G | 4.9 OZ
- Fully seam sealed
- Internal drawcord
- KÜHL reflective cord pulls
- Gusseted crotch and ergonomic fit
- Ultrasuede inside waistband
- Water resistant YKK metal-look thigh pocket zipper
- Front and back pocket zipper closures protected by welts
- Bottom hem opening: 17.5”
- 12” water resistant YKK lower leg zipper for easy on/off with snap closure
- Low profile boot hook
KÜHL® User Reviews
Bought these pants to for a fall camping trip to wear as my outer layer. Pants worked perfectly in 39-degree weather with fleece baselayer underneath. Pants blocked wind, kept me dry, and were very comfortable. I sized up and bought a size 12 which worked perfectly.
Posted by Laura on October 10th 2017
Independent Reviews by eKomi0 Total Reviews
There are no eKomi reviews yet for this item.