Superior by design and construction, the KÜHL WOMEN’S FIREFLY™ JACKET features lightweight PRIMALOFT GOLD™ insulation for enhanced breathability, flexibility and protection from the elements. With superb warmth-to-weight ratio and continued insulation when wet, PRIMALOFT GOLD delivers body warmth in harsh conditions.
A second insulator, PRIMALOFT GOLD ACTIVE™, adds four-way stretch for greater freedom of movement. Engineered for high aerobic activities, this flexible insulator provides temperature regulation and stability: it won’t shift during intense action. AIRPERM™ soft shell panels on the elbows, arm and side panels are strategically placed over the PRIMALOFT GOLD ACTIVE insulation for the ultimate in breathability and flexibility.
Sourced from a superior Japanese mill, the 20 denier, DWR nylon body repels water and delivers durability in a soft, lightweight shell. KÜHL’s legendary 3D pattern and body mapping reduce bulk and provide a form fit. The inside collar stand features knit fabric for wicking, while stretch woven cuffs secure the seal at the wrist.
The W’S FIREFLY JACKET features reverse coil hand and chest pockets and a zippered inside pocket. Tested to more than 10K pulls, the Metaluxe™ center front zipper looks like metal at one-third the weight and features the KÜHL crest. Custom reflective ribbon at draft flap and inside pockets prevents snags and increases visibility in the dark.
Technically superior in fit, construction, and materials, the W's FIREFLY HOODY lights the way in the lightweight insulated jacket category.
- Fabric 1: main body: 100% Nylon DWR | 1.2 oz/sq. yd; 40 GSM 20Dx20D
- Fabric 2: 86% Polyester, 14% Spandex DWR | 5.3 oz/sq. yd; 180 GSM
- Insulation: Primaloft Gold 100% Polyester | 1.8 oz/sq. yd; 60 GSM
- Insulation 2: Primaloft Gold Active 100% Polyester | 1.8 oz/sq. yd; 60 GSM
- APPROXIMATE GARMENT WEIGHT SIZE SMALL: 408 G | 14.4 OZ
- Lightweight and soft, 20-denier body fabric
- Side panels under sleeve and yoke are insulated, breathable and stretch
- Knit inside collar stand for wicking at neck
- Reverse coil hand pockets
- Stretch woven cuffs
- Metaluxe center front zipper with an ergonomic Kuhl crest zipper pull
- Custom reflective ribbon at draft flap and inside pockets
- Zippered inside pocket