The KÜHL W'S KLASH™ PANT features FLEXWURX™ durable softshell fabric with a unique 2-tone weave, added abrasion resistance, and DWR finish for year-round performance. Abrasion-resistant ripstop cuff guards stretch as you move, and the softshell fabric withstands 50K rubs to pass the Martindale abrasion test.
An ultrasuede inside waistband and KÜHLKURVE™ fit make these pants extremely comfortable, and the gusseted crotch and ergonomic fit allow true freedom of movement. Reverse coil zippers with welts protect pockets from the elements, and right thigh pockets provide easy access and storage for valuables. Mesh pocket bags are low bulk and breathable. The zippered bottom hem gusset fits over boots, and the low profile boot hook seals out moisture and cold.
Featuring a RELAXED FIT and 17" bottom leg opening, the W'S KLASH PANT is available in 30" and 32" inseams. Custom reflective cord pulls add visibility, and nylon webbing belt loops add durability and stylish detail.
- Fabric 1: main body: FLEXWURX™ 72 % Nylon, 20% Polyester, 8% Spandex
- Fabric 2: 73% Nylon, 15% Polyester, 12% Spandex
- Fabric 3: 100% Polyester Micro Suede
- Fabric 4: 100% Polyester Mesh
- Year-round softshell pant with stretch, style and performance
- Durable softshell with a unique 2-tone weave and added abrasion resistance
- DWR finish
- Ultrasuede inside waistband
- Abrasion-resistant ripstop cuff guard stretches with pant
- Ergonomic fit
- FIT: KÜHLKURVE™ | RELAXED FIT
- Zippered bottom hem gusset to fit over boots
- Boot hook
- Crotch gusset
- Right thigh pockets for easy access to valuables
- Reverse coil zippers with welts to help protect from the elements
- Mesh pocket bags for low bulk breathability
- Custom reflective cord zipper pulls
- Durable nylon webbing belt loops
- APPROXIMATE GARMENT WEIGHT SIZE 6: 540 G | 15.9 OZ
- Bottom hem opening: 17”
- Martindale abrasion test rating: passes 50k rubs
KÜHL® User Reviews
Yes, you can wear these hiking, skiing, traveling... they are awesome. But I wear them as my professional dress. They really work! Amazing fit and durability and you can dress up or down with these. They will be whatever you want or need them to be.
Posted by Kim on January 02nd 2018
I think I actually ordered these by mistake, but am so glad I have them now. I wore these in Iceland and they handled the cold, damp, mist, and wind extremely well. They are now showing their stuff on top of the mountain where I live, up near the Canadian border, in the cold and snow. Depending on the conditions I've worn them over skin-tight liner pants or alone, and they continue to impress. Such a pleasant surprise, a lightweight tech pant that fits well and performs great.
Posted by Dawn on December 07th 2017
I needed a pair of durable pants for a trip to Mongolia, where i would be riding horses, camels and hiking for a month. These were terrific for all. The pants are soft to wear, yet abrasive resistant. Stretch is fabulous. And they still looked great, even without washing for a month. Can't wait to try them out as a XC ski pant this winter.
Posted by Kay on October 16th 2017
These ski pants embody the true hybrid pant, keeping you cool on the way up and warm on the way down. I've never had a ski pant that I could comfortably use for long ski tours, as well as powder days. Base layers stay 100% dry underneath regardless of how deep the snow, even on storm days. These pants keep me warmer and dryer than any pair of bulky ski pants I've ever worn, plus they are super light weight and breathable.
Posted by Jess on March 31st 2017
Independent Reviews by eKomi0 Total Reviews
There are no eKomi reviews yet for this item.