The KÜHL WOMEN'S DESTROYR PANT™ combines advanced softshell technology with Kühl’s groundbreaking 3D, ergonomic design for a technical pant that delivers peak performance in subtle style.
Our revolutionary softshell fabric is form fitting and flexible, as well as durable and weather resistant. The flexible, breathable core allows the surface to drape, conform, and stretch with motion and then recover. The smooth outer face resists snow and light rain. A Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish causes water droplets to bead up and roll off the surface.
An ultra suede inside waistband, 4-way stretch fabric, and a brushed back make the WOMEN'S DESTROYR PANT™ incredibly comfortable. Articulated knees, a gusseted crotch, and the relaxed leg allow freedom of movement for hiking, scrambling, and travel.
The bottom hem cinch adjustment allows you to tweak length and tightness to fit the conditions. Low profile, set-in pockets with zipper closures provide secure storage and clean lines.
- Fabric: 92% nylon, 8% spandex | 6.1 oz./sq. yd.; 207 GSM
- RELAXED FIT
- Slightly brushed back for next-to-skin comfort
- Ultra suede inside waistband
- Smooth outer face resists snow and drizzle
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish beads water so it falls off
- Low profile, set in pockets
- Gusseted crotch
Zipper closure pockets
- Bottom hem cinch adjustment
- Bottom leg opening 16.5”