KÜHL Men’s Holiday Gift Guide
From the Northwest to Norway, Alaska to the Alps, and Moscow to Moab, our ambassadors have traveled the globe to test our apparel. In our Holiday Gift Guide, they share their top picks for the high-flying, death-defying men in your life.
1. Firefly Hoody ($220) – Engineered for high intensity activity, the innovative Firefly Hoody boasts greater freedom of movement, temperature regulation, and stability. Lightweight PRIMALOFT GOLD™ insulation creates a superb warmth-to-weight ratio and provides continued insulation when wet. A second insulator, PRIMALOFT GOLD ACTIVE™, adds four-way stretch for flexibility and stability during intense action.
Under the Northern Lights and across the harsh Arctic landscape of Norway, Kenyon traveled light and stayed warm in the Firefly Hoody.
If you’re looking for a men’s goose down jacket, check out the ethically-sourced Spyfire Jacket for your next adventure. Mike awards top points for overall mobility and loves that he doesn’t have to sacrifice style for performance with the Spyfire Jacket.
2. Scandinavian Vest ($85) – A perfect insulating layer, the Scandinavian Vest features our exclusive ALFPACA™ fleece. Visually dynamic, the technically advanced surfaces create air pockets that trap air and retain body heat to provide outstanding warmth without weight. The highly breathable properties allow movement of moisture during heat generation for quick drying and minimal heat loss.
The collar and trim are lined with micro fleece for added comfort and warmth. Flatlock seams provide next-to-skin comfort and reduced bulk for easy layering and packing. From fireside to outside, the Scandinavian Vest kept Kenyon’s core warm during his Arctic adventures in Norway.
3. Outrydr Lined Flannel ($120) – Perfect for chilly nights around the campfire, the Outrydr Flannel features a soft fleece body lining for extra warmth and comfort. With hand warmer pockets, quilted sleeve lining for easy on/off, and a generous cut for layering, the Outrydr delivers more than the average flannel.
Zach tried his first pair of Rydr Pants seven years ago and never looked back. With a full seat, gusseted crotch and articulated knees, there’s nothing to slow Zach down when he really needs to move. Try the flannel-lined Hot Rydr Pant for winter wear.
5. Arktik Jacket ($279) – The new Arktik Jacket is distinctively KÜHL. The Arktik Series combines unique fabrics, precision design, and our signature hallmarks to deliver technical performance and unparalleled style.
The waxed body fabric withstands rain and snow and is peached for a soft hand. Italian faux leather micro suede trim creates a distinctive look and reinforces stress points. Extended inner cuffs with KÜHL signature thumb loops seal out cold, and shearling fleece lining and accents add warmth. Brandon loves the lined hood, soft interior, and stylish design.
6. Jetstream Rain Jacket ($179) – From rainy hikes in the Pacific Northwest to unexpected downpours in the desert, the lightweight Jetstream Rain Jacket keeps you dry. Waterproof and breathable AIRSKAPE™ performance fabric is woven for mechanical strength and stretch, and all seams are fully sealed. The right pocket converts into stuff sack with reflective ribbon loop for easy packing and storage.
Watch the Jetstream Rain Jacket perform under the falls on the Trail of the Ten Falls in Silver Falls State Park.