Superior by design and construction, the KÜHL MEN’S FIREFLY™ HOODY features lightweight PRIMALOFT GOLD™ insulation for enhanced breathability, flexibility and protection from the elements. With superb warmth-to-weight ratio and continued insulation when wet, PRIMALOFT GOLD delivers body warmth in harsh conditions.
A second insulator, PRIMALOFT GOLD ACTIVE™, adds four-way stretch for greater freedom of movement. Engineered for high aerobic activities, this flexible insulator provides temperature regulation and stability: it won’t shift during intense action. AIRPERM™ soft shell panels on the elbows, arm and side panels are strategically placed over the PRIMALOFT GOLD ACTIVE insulation for the ultimate in breathability and flexibility.
Sourced from a superior Japanese mill, the 20 denier, DWR nylon body repels water and delivers durability in a soft, lightweight shell. KÜHL’s legendary 3D pattern, body mapping and articulated sleeves reduce bulk and provide a form fit. Stretch woven cuffs and binding secure the seal at the wrist and bottom hem, while cord lock adjustments at the hood opening provide a custom fit.
The M’S FIREFLY JACKET features reverse coil hand and chest pockets and an inside mesh pocket. Tested to more than 10K pulls, the YKK Metaluxe™ center front zipper looks like metal at one-third the weight. Custom reflective ribbon at draft flap and inside pockets prevents snags and increases visibility in the dark.
Technically superior in fit, construction, and materials, the FIREFLY HOODY lights the way in the lightweight insulated jacket category.
- Fabric 1: main body: 100% Nylon DWR | 1.2 oz/sq. yd; 40 GSM 20Dx20D
- Fabric 2: 86% Polyester, 14% Spandex DWR | 4 oz/sq. yd; 137 GSM
- Insulation: Primaloft Gold 100% Polyester | 1.8 oz/sq. yd; 60 GSM
- Insulation 2: Primaloft Gold Active 100% Polyester | 1.8 oz/sq. yd; 60 GSM
- Approximate Garment Weight Size Large: 500 G | 17.6 OZ
- Lightweight, soft, 20-denier body fabric
- Articulated sleeves
- Stretch woven cuffs
- Stretch binding bottom hem and hood opening
- Side panels under sleeve, yoke and elbow are insulated, breathable and stretch
- Metaluxe center front zipper with an ergonomic KÜHL crest zipper pull
- Reverse coil hand and chest pockets
- Custom reflective ribbon at draft flap and inside pockets
- Mesh internal pocket