The proof is in the waterproofing. Keep your clothes water repellant with KÜHL® Waterproof Wax made from an exclusive 100% natural blend of beeswax and plant based ingredients. No oils, petroleum or silicone, so your clothes stay as natural as you. There’s nothing worse than a waterproof garment that no longer repels water. Keep your gear working like new with a fine and effective coat of waterproofing wax.
- Test on a small, inconspicuous area before using
- Remove debris and dirt from the garment
- Rub the block of KÜHL Wax onto the clean, dry garment in a thin, even layer using long strokes.
- After you’ve applied the wax, use your hands/fingers to rub it evenly across the fabric and spread it out
- Melt the wax into the fabric using an iron set to low/medium heat (no steam); you can also use a hair dryer
- Repeat process if necessary
- To remove wax, wash garment in 40C (104F)