The KÜHL ALSKAR™ INSULATED JACKET features ULTRAERO™ fabric, a wool blend mélange fleece. The back panel and hood is constructed from a soft, lightweight 20-denier fabric with 800-file down insulation, and an extra layer of insulation provides superior warmth.
The inside collar is lined in micro suede for added comfort and insulation. KÜHL’s exclusive articulated 5-panel sleeves provide better range of motion
- Fabric 1: main body: ULTRAERO™ 51% Polyester 49% Virgin Wool | 5.5 oz/sq. yd; 188 GSM
- Fabric 2: 100% Nylon with DWR | 1.1 oz/sq. yd; 38 GSM
- Fabric 3: 86% Polyester, 14% Spandex | 4 oz/sq. yd; 137 GSM
Insulation: 100% Goose Down 800-fill
Lightweight and soft, 20 denier fabric with 800-fill down insulation on backside
Microsuede interior collar for warmth and comfort
The ALSKAR INSULATED JACKET features two reverse coil zippered hand pockets. Tested to more than 10K pulls, the Metaluxe™ center front zipper looks like metal at one-third the weight and features the KÜHL crest. Custom reflective ribbon at draft flap prevents snags and increases visibility in the dark. Machine washable for easy care.
Reverse coil hand pockets
Custom reflective ribbon on draft flap
- KÜHL’s exclusive articulated 5-panel sleeves for better range of motion
- Beautiful wool blend mélange fleece on the side body and under arms
- Machine washable wool
Metaluxe center front zipper with ergonomic KÜHL crest zipper pull