FREE SHIPPING on orders over $99*
Be disruptive in our KÜHL SPYFIRE® DOWN VEST. Different by design, the SPYFIRE SERIES combines superior fabrics, articulated patterning and thermal body mapping to deliver technical performance with unparalleled style.
Three unique fabrics, each engineered for a specific purpose, differentiates our down from others. MIKROTEX nylon shell is woven extremely tight to provide durable down proofing with wind and water-resistance. Body front has an additional over-lay for extra protection against the elements. TUFFLEX softshell reinforced shoulders allows you to carry skis or equipment that would shred any ordinary down sweater. Lightweight underarm knit panels allow heat to escape for better climate control and comfort in a wide range of temperatures.
The responsibly sourced (non-force-fed/not ‘live-plucked’) 800-fill goose down provides a superior warmth-to-weight ratio. With thermal body mapping design, the larger baffles at front and back body provide core warmth. The thinner, sized-down baffles on the side body provide a contoured fit and reduce bulk for improved layering.
The SPYFIRE VEST features 2 zippered chest pockets, 2 zippered hand pockets, and an inside mesh pocket. Custom reflective ribbon sewn below the zippers prevent snags and increase visibility.
1.1 oz./sq. yd. | 38 GSM
5.3 oz./sq. yd. | 180 GSM
- Insulation: 100% 800-fill Goose Down (non-force-fed/not ‘live-plucked’)
- Machine wash cold, delicate cycle, no bleach, tumble dry low with 2 clean tennis balls
- Large baffles at body front and back for core warmth
- Smaller baffles at side body for less bulk
- Self overlay on front body for extra protection from the elements
- Water resistant finish, softshell overlay on yoke, collar stand, and zipper garages for durability
- Knit underarm gussets for breathability and stretch
- YKK Metaluxe center front zipper
- YKK Reverse coil zippers; 2 hand pockets and 2 chest pockets
- 1 internal mesh pocket
- Reflective trims for added visibility
- Elastic binding around sleeve openings
- Bottom hem cord adjustment for a custom fit
- Center front zipper length: 28”
- Responsible Down Standard Certified
- MIKROTEX: Durable Water Repellent Finish
- TUFFLEX: Durable Water Repellent Finish on Softshell
- Lightweight down insulated vest for versatile low-bulk warmth
- Thermal body mapping design
- 800-fill Goose Down (RDS Certified)
- Lightweight and high tear strength 20-denier body fabric with water resistant finish
- Bluesign certified fabric
- Always be ready to explore new trails and say "Yes" to camping out with friends with one of our classic men's insulated vests
Style number: 1129