Make a statement without saying a word. The KÜHL SILENCR™ GUIDE PANT combines innovative softshell technology with KÜHL's signature articulated design for a technical pant that delivers peak performance when you need it most.
Featuring REFLEX™ SOFTSHELL fabric with DWR finish, the SILENCR GUIDE PANT boasts excellent 4-way mechanical stretch, recovery and wicking. Because REFLEX SOFTSHELL doesn't use lycra or elastic to achieve its stretch, the yarn absorbs less moisture and dries faster for year-round comfort. The durable softshell rapidly recovers and retains its shape.
Articulated knees, a gusseted crotch, and the 4-way mechanical stretch allow freedom of movement. The waistband is lined with soft, micro-chamois for unmatched comfort. Mesh side vents provide ventilation, and nine total pockets provide secure storage. Snap cuff adjustment at bottom hem provides superior fit and keeps sight lines clean for foot placement on technical surfaces. UFP 50 for sun protection.
- Fabric 1: REFLEX™ SOFTSHELL 100% Polyester | 5.8 oz/sq. yd; 164 GSM
- FULL FIT
- Ripstop fabric is durable, wicking and has 4-way mechanical stretch
- DWR finish
- Gusseted crotch for freedom of movement
- Articulated design follows natural movement of body
- Mesh side vents
- 9 pockets: 2 front hand, 4 back, 2 side zipper, 1 welt drop-in
- Waistband lined with soft micro-chamois for unmatched comfort
- Snap cuff adjustment at bottom hem
- UPF 50