FREE SHIPPING on orders over $99*
Tackle the trails in pants that move with you. The KUHL HÖRIZN™ RECCO® Convertible hiking pants are constructed of REFLEX™ SOFTSHELL fabric, a soft ripstop fabric with stretch. Quick dry and breathable, REFLEX SOFTSHELL retains its shape nicely and UPF 50 provides sun protection. For added strength and durability, the HÖRIZN is stitched with the same nylon thread used in climbing harnesses. Converts to shorts with patented stealth zip-off system.
In case of an emergency, the RECCO reflector will make you searchable to rescue workers equipped with RECCO detectors. RECCO reflectors are lightweight, passive transponders which require no power or activation to function. Be searchable; find out more at RECCO.com.
- Fabric 1: REFLEX™ 56% New Polyester (stretch version), 44% Polyester | 164 GSM
- Machine wash cold with like colors, no bleach, tumble dry low
- Saddle stitch seaming throughout pant for less bulk
- Stealth patented zip-off system
- Bottom hem cinch
- Internal drawcord
- Zip off short inseam: 9"
- RECCO® rescue reflector
- 100% Nylon thread, the same thread in climbing harnesses used throughout the pant for durability
- Environmentally friendly soft ripstop fabric that is durable, wicking, and has 4-way stretch
- UPF 50+ Sun Protection
- Bluesign certified fabric
- Venture off the beaten path with searchable women's hiking pants built to face any trail and weather challenges
Style number: 6367