Tackle the trails in pants that move with you. The KUHL HÖRIZN™ CONVERTIBLE PANT is constructed of REFLEX™ SOFTSHELL fabric, a soft ripstop fabric with stretch. Quick dry and breathable, REFLEX SOFTSHELL retains its shape, and the high twist yarn displays visible depth. UPF 50 provides sun protection.
For added strength and durability, the HÖRIZN is stitched with the same nylon thread used in climbing harnesses. Saddle stitch seams reduce bulk for a truly inspired fit. Converts to shorts with patented stealth zip-off system.
- Fabric 1: REFLEX™ 56% New Polyester, 44% Polyester | 164 GSM
- Environmentally friendly soft ripstop fabric that is durable, wicking, and has 4-way stretch
- UPF 50+
- Saddle stitch seaming throughout pant for less bulk
- 100% Nylon thread, the same thread in climbing harnesses used throughout the pant for durability
- Stealth patented zip-off system
- Bottom hem cinch
- Internal drawcord
- Zip off short inseam: 9"