FREE SHIPPING on orders over $99*
Tackle the trails in pants that move with you. The KUHL HÖRIZN™ Convertible hiking pants are constructed of REFLEX™ super-soft fabric with unrestricted stretch. Quick dry and breathable, REFLEX always retains its shape for the perfect fit. UPF 50 provides sun protection.
Saddle stitch seams reduce bulk for a chafe-free, flattering fit. Converts to shorts with patented stealth zip-off system.
- Fabric 1: REFLEX™ 56% New Polyester (stretch version), 44% Polyester | 164 GSM
- Machine wash cold with like colors, no bleach, tumble dry low
- Saddle stitch seams throughout pant for less bulk
- Stealth patented zip-off system
- Bottom hem cinch
- Internal drawcord
- Zip off short inseam: 9"
- 100% nylon thread, the same thread in climbing harnesses used throughout the pant for durability
- Environmentally friendly soft ripstop fabric that is durable, wicking, and has 4-way stretch
- UPF 50+ sun protection
- Bluesign certified fabric
- Stay on the move with the versatile women's hiking pants that quickly turn from pant to short