The new KÜHL KLIFFSIDE™ CONVERTIBLE PANT is constructed of innovative DURALUX™, a durable softshell fabric that feels like cotton to the touch. Stronger, more breathable, and boasting superior anti-abrasion and quick dry properties, DURALUX with DWR outperforms standard nylon and provides UPF 50 sun protection.
Featuring a RELAXED FIT and 17" bottom leg opening, the KLIFFSIDE CONVERTIBLE PANT is available in three different lengths. When you don't need a full-length pant, the legs zip off to 10-inch shorts. Our patented, innovative STEALTH™ zip-off system eliminates the fabric flap while keeping the zipper running smoothly and efficiently.
KÜHLKURVE™ fit (hugs higher in the back, mid-rise front), stretch fabric, and articulated knees make these pants extremely comfortable. Compartment pockets inside the large cargo pockets keep valuables safe and organized. The internal drawcord provides a custom fit. Easy care, wash and wear.
- Fabric: DURALUX™ 95% Nylon, 5% Spandex with DWR | 5 oz/sq. yd; 170 GSM
- Durable 2-way stretch fabric has great hand and dries quickly with DWR
- UPF 50
- Compartment pockets inside the large cargo pockets keep valuables safe and organized.
- KÜHLKURVE™ fit (hugs higher in the back, mid-rise front)
- Stealth patented zip-off system
- Articulated knees for freedom of movement
- Mesh pockets
- Internal drawcord
- Zip off short inseam: 10”