The KÜHL SPIRE™ ROLL-UP PANT features ÜBERKÜHL STRETCH™ fabric. This performance cotton blend dries faster than cotton, stretches for great comfort and freedom of movement, and provides sun protection with UPF 50.
For added strength and durability, the SPIRE ROLL-UP PANT is stitched with the same nylon thread used in climbing harnesses. Saddle stitch seams reduce bulk for a truly inspired fit.
Featuring a RELAXED FIT and 16.5" bottom leg opening, the SPIRE ROLL-UP is available in multiple inseams. When you don't need a full-length pant, the legs roll up with a secure snap. KÜHLKURVE™ fit and stretch fabric make these pants extremely comfortable.
Zip front and thigh pockets provide secure storage, while twill tape and stitching add stylish details. Easy care, wash and wear make the SPIRE ROLL-UP perfect for travel and adventure.
- Fabric: main body: ÜBERKÜHL® STRETCH 68% Cotton, 29% Nylon, 3% Spandex | 5.2 oz/sq. yd; 176 GSM
- FIT: KÜHLKURVE™ | RELAXED FIT
- INSEAM: 30, 32, 34
- Performance Cotton blend with stretch
- Saddle stitch seaming throughout pant for less bulk
- 100% Nylon thread, the same thread in climbing harnesses used throughout the pant for durability
- 2 zip front and thigh cargo pockets
- Internal draw cord
- Twill tape and stitching details
- Relaxed leg
- Easy care, wash and wear
- UPF 50
- Leg rolls up to 24”
- Bottom leg opening: 16.5”